It's all happening right here!
Join us for a summer of learning, community, and lots of yoga as we take a summer road trip through the chakras. Weekly lessons, daily inspiration, community discussion and supportive coaching from experienced yoga teachers - all online and accessible from anywhere!
Reboot your yoga practice
12 weeks * 108 sun salutations * 7 chakras * 1 summer + YOU
Join seekers like you for an online journey of self-discovery through the chakras to energize and ignite your yoga practice.
Registration opens June 1st.
Class starts Monday, June 24th and goes for 12 weeks.
You'll be challenged to grow with:
- DAILY YOGA.
- INTENTION SETTING WORKBOOK.
Start where you are
Go on a yoga retreat without leaving home (or take us with you!) The lessons and discussion groups are accessible wherever you have an Internet connection. You will learn tips on how to create a sustainable, personalized, consistent yoga practice. Learn how to thread yogic principles into your life for better overall health. Appropriate for yogis of all levels. We will have beginners as well as advanced practitioners and several yoga teachers joining in the program & discussion boards.
Create more joy & health!
Feel great in your body again by generating more energy in your life with asana, meditation, and breathing exercises. Learn about chakras - energy vortexes in your body - and how you can bring them into balance for improved health, better sleep, aligned posture, and reduced overall stress.
Daily rituals to support self-care
Let's face it! Our summers are often overtaken by other things - work, kids, travel - and health is often pushed to the side, or completely forgotten. Engage with our supportive community of yogis to help create daily rituals of self-care and introspection. Don't let another season go by where you procrastinate your self-care and health.
Jump start your yoga practice
Learn how to create and energize your life with a daily, sustainable yoga practice!
Benefits of Learning Online
New to online classes? Learning online can be rewarding and fun because the classes are self-paced and accessible to you whenever you have time to login. We will be releasing new content each week on Tuesday mornings, but you have the entire week to check-in, watch the lessons, and do the accompanying exercises. While we suggest you engage with the content and the community discussion as much as possible, we understand that life can get in the way. Fall behind a week? You'll have plenty of time to catch up. We do ask that you make a minimal commitment to some sort of yoga each day that you are in the program because our goal is to help you create a daily habit of self-care and mindfulness. We'll explain how easy this can be inside the classroom.
- Great for busy people on the go - such as parents of small children, professionals, students - who want to learn about the benefits of yoga & get practical tips the can work into their busy lives for self-care and personal development
- Connect with a supportive group of like-minded people from around the world through our online learning platform.
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of online learning - watch the videos wherever you are. Course material is always available online - just login and interact with the self-improvement and yoga learning modules.
- Experience complete privacy and security through our secure system - share as little or as much as you like with other members in the discussion forums.
- Avoid expensive travel to and from a traditional yoga class or yoga retreat - support your spirit with our community of yogis gathering from around the world to learn together and support each other.
- Great for yogis of ALL levels - even (or perhaps, especially) for yoga teachers. It's easy for yoga teachers and others who work on others to lose touch with their personal zeal for yoga. Fall in love with yoga again and reboot your practice!
What You'll Get
- Direct access to your yoga coaches where you can ask any question you want
- Daily inspirational emails/reminders to engage in your practice. These are so fun, we can't wait for you to receive them.
- Weekly video lessons on yoga, meditation, self-care, self-improvement!
- Monthly live webinars presented by yoga teachers on topics related to your yoga practice, chakras, and self-care & self-improvement - you'll receive your VIP link inside the course.
- Beautifully designed, fun to complete worksheets accompanying each weekly lesson with exercises and explorations you'll enjoy!
- All new meditations you can easily download and keep forever or just play on your computer (.mp3 format)
- A journey through the chakras roadmap
- Discussion forums to ask questions from your yoga coaches or for you to provide your insights to other students in the course.
- 108 sun salutations weekly checklist - yes, you will do 108 sun salutations through this program, we'll show you how. Even if you have an injury or health concern, we have modifications! Want more of a challenge, go for 1008!
- Level 3 subscribers will receive a free Summer of Yoga 2017 t-shirt and Level 1 or 2 subscribers will receive a discount
- Free Summer of Yoga 2017 sticker - we'll mail to you in August 2017
- Quick links to share your progress on social media and invite friends into the program
- PLUS, much, much more!
Priceless Benefits when you practice yoga:
- A daily yoga practice to support your lifestyle
- Increased, balanced energy and presence
- Improved health & happiness
- Tools to deal with stress
- Mindfulness and presence
- Own your power
- Improved posture, strength, and flexibility
- Improved sleep
- Support from other yogis
- Experience more gratitude, contentment and forgiveness
- Experience compassion and lovingkindness
- Become your own "unconditional friend"
- More joy and fun
- Attune to your own rhythm
- More energy for your family, your career, your life!
How It Works
- Registration opens June 10th right after our free info webinar. You do not need to be present at the webinar in order to register, but we ask that you submit your email on this page so we can send you the link as soon as it opens up.
- Registration will close 2 weeks after the program starts.
- We have limited space in the program so if you're interested, we encourage you to sign-up on June 10th or as soon after as possible.
- We will provide information on the Early Bird Discount deadline at the June 10th webinar.
- Once registered, you will receive your sign-in information. The course starts June 26th in 2017 in order to start on the Monday right after the first day of summer!
- Each week, you'll receive an email reminder to check into the class as new content is released.
- You will receive homework in the accompanying workbook pages combined with yoga homework - we will walk you through this inside the course.
- Watch the videos, download the audio, engage in the discussion forums, do your yoga practice, do your meditations, learn, grow, have fun!
- We will hold 3 live webinars this summer. You are not required to attend them, but we strongly suggest that you do because we will have some fun prizes and all new content and topics at each webinar.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the summer as long as you complete or engage in the content.
The course begins on June 26th, 2017 - the first Monday after summer begins - and goes through the end of summer - September 21st.
We will go over the course schedule in greater detail at the webinar on June 10th. Please submit your email in the form above to receive our free, 5 day Summer of Yoga Challenge that will prepare you for the paid course.
How much time does it take?
The weekly video lessons will take between 10-45 minutes to watch depending upon the week. You can watch them as many times as you want if you're working on a specific concept or practice.
The weekly homework lessons will range from 15 minutes to 2 hours depending upon how in depth you go. We will explain more in the classroom.
The daily yoga practice will depend upon that week's lesson. You will complete at least 108 sun salutations through this program, but we will teach you modifications in case you have an injury, health condition, or if you are traveling.
The various meditations will range somewhere between 2-30 minutes.
The discussion forums - you will find these are easy to interact with because we've built them right into the platform. Spend as much time here as you like. The more you put into the discussions, the more everyone will get out of it.
The monthly webinars will last 1 hour.
All of the material is self-paced, except the live webinars, so you can really set your own schedule.
Who is it for?
This program is for you! ;-) The Summer of Yoga program is a great program for anyone. Seriously. Any one at any level of yoga will benefit from the program. We are offering a 100% Happiness Guarantee.
- New to yoga - Beginners welcome. You don't need to know any yoga to get started.
- Experienced yogis seeking to reboot and reconnect with their yoga practice (on and off the mat) and who are seeking ways to connect with other yogis.
- People seeking improved health and less stress through yoga and meditation
- Yoga teachers seeking community & to reinvigorate their own practice or those simply wanting to mentor and share their love of yoga with others
- (We have an ambassador program, too, so contact us through the contact form in the footer of this page for details if you're interested!)
Can I afford it?
We have made the program accessible to the widest number of people by creating pricing levels as well as an Early Bird discount program. Additionally, you can earn access through our Ambassador Program. Contact us through the contact form in the footer of this page for details.
We also offer monthly payment plans to make it even more affordable for you.
Watch the webinar on June 10th for pricing details PLUS an early, early bird discount!
Meet Your Yoga Coaches
Your yoga coaches for the training will be Darla Brown and Kim Brown. Kim and Darla are sisters whom share the passion of empowering people in their health by weaving the sacred elements of yoga to create a healthy, fulfilling life. Together they have over 32 years of yoga practice and over 1,500 hours of yoga teacher training.
Kim's exploration of yoga started 12 years ago and she has found it to be a journey of self discovery. Through her practice she has developed the empowerment to live her most authentic life. She shares this path to empowerment with her students. Kim's style of teaching is Vinyasa yoga, with an emphasis on alignment and breath. She encourages her students to “find their yoga” and to use their breath as the ultimate tool for transformation.
Select Workshops and Yoga Teacher Intensives:
Darla Brown is the founder of Share Yoga and a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher. Darla's love of yoga started over 20 years ago. She has taken teacher training and intensives with master teacher Max Strom as well as Jamie Elmer, Kyra Haglund, Luke Ketterhagen and Nancy Goodstein. After going through cancer treatment in 2010, Darla shifted her focus to the healing aspects of yoga studying yoga therapy and the effects of stress and nutrition on health. Her teaching focuses on the healing benefits of all aspects of yoga - the breath, the poses, and meditation - to create awareness within the mind and body. Darla founded ShareYoga.com in 2005, which provides articles on yoga philosophy and lifestyle, yoga therapy, tips for yoga teachers, yoga poses (asanas), yoga breathing (pranayama), meditation, healing and integrative medicine. Her life's work is to empower others in their health and to share her love of yoga and the yoga lifestyle.